Thursday, August 3rd – Toad’s Place – New Haven, CT
Below are the times for the New Haven Good Charlotte VIP experience!
VIP Start: 6:00PM
Please note, the VIP Package you purchased DOES NOT include a ticket to the show. Every person attending a VIP event MUST have a ticket to the show to attend. If you need to buy a ticket, go to GoodCharlotte.com.
DAY OF SHOW OVERVIEW:
- Be sure to have your general admission ticket in hand. If you need to pick your ticket up at the box office, do that before checking in for VIP.
- VIP check-in will be by or at the box office. The VIP Coordinator or the box office attendant will check you in & give you your laminate. Please be patient when you arrive.
- Prior to entering the venue the VIP Coordinator will organize everyone by laminate. Please do not stand in the general admission line unless instructed to do so.
- The VIP Coordinator will escort the Soundcheck and Side Stage package purchasers into the venue first for the soundcheck. Those who purchased Meet & Greet packages will be escorted in once the Soundcheck group is settled. General admission tickets will be scanned as you enter the venue.
- If you purchased a Side Stage package please see additional info below.
Side Stage Package Purchasers:
- In addition to the above, you will meet the VIP Coordinator at the Good Charlotte’s merchandise table after 3OH3! and before Good Charlotte’s set.. The GC merchandise seller will tell you where to wait.
- Don’t be late! You will need the VIP coordinator to escort you to the stage.
- Please wear your “Side Stage” laminate so it will be clearly visible.
- Under no circumstances can Side Stage Laminate holder bring any guests or friends on stage with them.
- Due to time limitations, the band cannot sign items during the VIP experience
- Photos will be taken on your personal phone or camera, please have your phone/camera ready at the M&G
- You may not be allowed to exit the venue after VIP, so don’t plan on being able to return to your car to drop off merch etc.
Can’t wait to see you at the show!